Location: All CRM Practitioners, Texas
Julie Dozier has had private practices in Houston, Denver, Colorado Springs, Abilene, Boerne, and now owns and counsels at Wings of Hope Counseling in San Antonio.
• Master of Arts in Psychology
• Master of Science degree in Counseling/Education
• Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
• Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies
• Licensed Professional Counselor and Supervisor. Certified to supervise LPC interns.
• CRM Provider, Comprehensive Resource Model
• EMDR Provider. Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing
• Specialty in Financial and Work Disorders. Trained by International Institute for Trauma
• Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist, formally trained by Patrick Carnes through IITAP.
• Certified Multiple Addictions Therapist trained through IITAP
• Marriage. Prepare-Enrich Counselor by Life Innovations, Inc. For premarital counseling and marriage counseling. In addition, training from the Gottman Institute for Marriage Counseling.
• Certified Therapeutic Weight Management Specialist
• Certified Teacher of Multiple Subjects, and Certified Single Subject-English
• Certified School Counselor